Mobile Auto Glass Services
Trained & Certified Technicians in the Greater Tulsa Area
While a chipped or slightly cracked windshield may seem minor, it could easily turn into a costly replacement. It is important that you take your car in for inspection right away, taking care of any windshield repairs your car may need to avoid future damages.
Our auto glass repair technicians are prepared to help you take care of your windshield concerns. If your car windshield has been chipped by a rock from the road or other debris, ASAP Auto Glass may be able to repair it before it spreads through the entire piece of glass. We will assess the size and type of damage, helping you make the best decision for your vehicle.
Glass Repairs Versus Replacement
Not every damaged windshield has to be replaced, which is why our technicians offer glass repair services.
Some of the benefits of repairing your windshield, rather than replacing it, include:
- The cost of repairing a chip/crack is much less
- A repair will prevent spreading throughout your entire windshield
- Even though a repair isn’t fully cosmetic, the impact will be reduced in size
- Most insurance companies will pay for chip repair (regardless of deductible)
- Repairs can be done in about 30 minutes
WE WORK WITH MOST MAJOR INSURANCE COMPANIES
7743 E. 38th St. STE K
Tulsa OK, 74145